I Can't Logout My Facebook 2019

After doing system updates as well as rebooting, I instantly located that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android App. I asked yourself just how it could have happened. First, I believed, its as a result of clean master (my favourite mobile cleanser). Considering that I've quite bad habit of running clean master after interval of couple of minutes, I assumed that have to be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


I Can't Logout My Facebook



The service for this popular Facebook problem is to move the app right into inner storage space. Just adhere to the actions given listed below:

1. Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Move the app to the inner storage totally.

4. Reactivate the phone.

5. Login once more.

6. After spending some time, Close the application.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this time then you will be able to login instantly without entering that so lonnnnngggg email ID as well as password combination.

10. Delight in Facebooking.