Who Like My Facebook Page 2019

When attempting to take care of likes on facebook service web page or fanpage facebook, there is a method exactly how to see that has liked your facebook organisation web page, with complete list of facebook profile link.

Who Like My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I have to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop web browser, go to my facebook page, and click on setups in the top right edge.

* There, locate on the left the alternative People as well as Other Pages.

* In the menu, choose People Who Such as this Web page. It is likewise there exactly how to see facebook followers, who like my facebook page, but also facebook service page suches as, and prohibited individuals and also web pages from liking the web page

* You can now export this facebook organisation page likes list to a spread sheet.

How to see who likes your web page

With a few controls, eliminate the unneeded message from such date and facebook account photos, and also the result will be a complete facebook web page suches as list, with name as well as web links to the facebook account web page, which is just how do i see who has actually liked my facebook web page.

Exactly how to examine who liked my facebook page.

See above, going in the web page setups is how do i see who likes my page on facebook.