Facebook Sign Out Problem 2019

After doing system updates and also restarting, I suddenly found that I was immediately logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I wondered just how it might have occurred. First, I assumed, its due to tidy master (my favourite mobile cleaner). Because I have actually quite bad habit of running clean master after period of few minutes, I thought that need to be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Sign Out Problem



The solution for this prominent Facebook trouble is to move the app right into inner storage space. Just comply with the steps offered below:

1. Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Faucet on the Facebook Application.

3. Move the application to the interior storage entirely.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login once more.

6. After investing time, Shut the app.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android Application this moment then you will have the ability to login immediately without getting in that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and also password combo.

10. Appreciate Facebooking.