How Do I Change Username On Facebook 2019

Lots of people developed a Facebook account about a decade back when it emerged onto the social networks scene.

For me, that was my fresher year of secondary school. Against my moms and dads' wishes, I had gotten on Myspace for about a year or two (Mom and Dad if you're reading this-- sorry). When Facebook began testing Myspace as the social networks network to be on, I didn't want to miss out on the activity.

So I quickly developed an account while my moms and dads were asleep one evening.

As you can visualize, freshman-year Holly was not my best self. Immature, troubled, and also a little odd, I created a username that was excellent for me at the time. Not so excellent currently as a young professional.

If you resemble me and developed a Facebook at a relatively young age, you're possibly in the very same boat. Never be afraid, your Facebook username can be transformed.

How Do I Change Username On Facebook



Things is, your username doesn't appear huge on your profile or anything. Thankfully. But it does appear as part of your Facebook page LINK. That by itself makes it beneficial to alter to something better suited.

The good news is, it's fairly simple! Adhere to along as well as I'll reveal you how.

Action 1: Log in to Facebook.

Visit to your Facebook account. This is the email that you utilized to produce your account and your Facebook password. If you also produced your Facebook page a decade back, you might use a now-defunct e-mail to check in. I know I do. There's an easy method to upgrade that while transforming your LINK, which I'll get into later.

Action 2: Browse to Settings.

When you effectively visit, you'll find yourself on your newsfeed. Pictures of your good friends' involvements as well as children and also inebriated nights out will inhabit your screen. Perhaps you'll also identify some brand-new Facebook 3D images.

Aim to the top of the page where the blue banner is. To the extremely right, you'll see a tiny arrowhead directing down. Click that to open the drop-down menu. From there, click Setups, which is second from all-time low.

Change Facebook Username


Step 3: Edit Facebook username.

On the General Account Setups web page that you're currently on, consider the 2nd alternative from the top. It's your username! Click on the pencil symbol to the right of it to transform your username as well as URL.

Now that there are 2.23 billion month-to-month energetic Facebook individuals out there, it might be tough to find up with an unique username. Facebook will let you understand if the username is available or otherwise when you kind it in.

Change Facebook Username



When you find a readily available username, click Save.

Now you have a brand-new Facebook username and also Facebook URL!

Note: As I mentioned above, if you are utilizing an out-of-date e-mail, this is also the place you can transform that! Straight listed below username is a field called Get in touch with, where you can update your email address to whatever you presently use.

Step 4: Inspect Facebook URL.

To inspect that your modifications have actually conserved, navigate to your Facebook account. You can do this by clicking your name situated in the leading right edge.

Once on your account, consider the LINK. It must be your brand-new one!

Enjoy your new Facebook username.

Now you no longer have to live under whatever label your high-school-self produced. Your username and LINK show you as the person you are currently!