How Can I See who Has Liked My Facebook Page 2019

When attempting to take care of sort on facebook company web page or fanpage facebook, there is a way exactly how to see that has actually liked your facebook service page, with full checklist of facebook profile link.

How Can I See Who Has Liked My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I have to go to my facebook page login on a desktop computer browser, go to my facebook page, as well as click settings in the top right corner.

* There, locate on the left the choice People and Various other Pages.

* In the menu, select People That Such as this Page. It is additionally there exactly how to see facebook followers, that like my facebook web page, however additionally facebook company web page suches as, and also prohibited people and pages from suching as the web page

* You can now export this facebook business web page likes listing to a spread sheet.

How to see who likes your page

With a few manipulations, get rid of the unneeded message from the like day and also facebook account photos, and the outcome will be a complete facebook web page suches as listing, with name as well as links to the facebook profile web page, which is how do i see that has actually liked my facebook web page.

Just how to inspect that liked my facebook web page.

See above, going in the page setups is just how do i see who likes my web page on facebook.