Facebook App Shows Notification but None there 2019

If you're having problems with your Facebook notifications lately, i.e. obtaining updates and groups from people you don't know, after that you're not the only one-- lots of individuals began whining concerning it because last Sunday, June 19. Thankfully, I have actually found an option to it. Details after the dive.

Facebook App Shows Notification But None There



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my common morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I discovered something odd concerning my Facebook account: I'm obtaining alerts from individuals I don't understand. Extra especially, I'm obtaining 'likes' as well as remarks from status updates as well as web links that I didn't upload, as well as updates from teams I did not join.

The Solution

This obtained me to considering my Facebook settings, and caught the solution just as I was browsing mine: it's an issue with exactly how my Account Security was established. * headpalm *.

I swiftly uploaded a service to my Posterous and also currently I'm duplicating it below for all to see (with [modifies]:

1. Go to Account Settings >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Activity section, you'll find that the various computers and areas that are currently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Also Energetic'. It ought to be revealing locations as well as gadgets that you are not aware of.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Also Energetic'] by clicking the 'End' [button]

4. Afterwards make sure to check 'Secure Browsing' (so you'll get on HTTPS, a lot more safe and secure) and 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be notified if another person is visiting your account.) [Just stated, examining these choices will certainly make accessing your Facebook account more protected.]
5. After complying with these steps, you need to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make sure to transform your passwords after. Keep in mind likewise that with these setups, you need to guarantee each and every device that will access your account. That shows up in a screen when you try to access your account through your mobile phones.

Final Thoughts.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I know there are still enigmas to be resolved however the wrongdoer below really is, well, my laziness: I should have examined those security settings prior to. With all the current goings-on regarding hacking and also such, I should have double-checked my accounts so that I might the very least protect them from intrusion. I truly do not know for sure it this was related with that said, however a minimum of I can rest very easy that I've found a solution for it.