How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook 2019

To register for Facebook, you have to provide a full birth day, including a birth year. Although you need to provide the day for Facebook managers, you don't have to share your birth year with the world. Use your profile's editing and enhancing food selection to remove your birth year from your profile. The adjustments take effect right away, and close friends are not alerted when you alter whether your birthday celebration shows.

How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click on your name and thumbnail in the top right edge of any kind of Facebook display to be guided to your account.

2. Click the light grey "Edit Profile" switch at the top of your profile web page.

3. Most likely to the "Basic Info" tab on the left side of the "Edit Profile" web page.

4. Scroll to the "Birthday celebration" area of the menu. Click on the arrow just under your birthday celebration to reveal a menu for your birthday celebration's display choices.

5. Select "Show just month & day in my account" if you still want to show your birthday celebration but don't desire account site visitors to see your birth year. Select "Don't show my birthday celebration in my profile" to remove your birthday celebration from your account.

6. Click heaven "Save Modifications" button at the end of the display.