No Logout button On Facebook 2019

After doing system updates as well as restarting, I instantly found that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I asked yourself how it can have happened. Initially, I thought, its because of clean master (my favorite mobile cleanser). Given that I've pretty bad habit of running clean master after period of couple of minutes, I believed that have to be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


No Logout Button On Facebook



The service for this preferred Facebook trouble is to relocate the application into internal storage. Simply comply with the steps provided listed below:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the app to the interior storage space entirely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After investing time, Close the application.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time around after that you will have the ability to login instantly without going into that so lonnnnngggg email ID as well as password combo.

10. Appreciate Facebooking.