Facebook Logout button Missing 2019

After doing system updates and reactivating, I suddenly found that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android App. I asked yourself how it could have happened. Initially, I thought, its because of tidy master (my favorite mobile cleanser). Given that I've pretty bad habit of running tidy master after period of couple of minutes, I believed that must be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Logout Button Missing



The remedy for this prominent Facebook issue is to move the app right into interior storage. Just comply with the actions provided listed below:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Relocate the app to the interior storage space entirely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After spending some time, Close the application.

7. Reactivate the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android Application this moment then you will have the ability to login instantly without entering that so lonnnnngggg email ID as well as password combo.

10. Appreciate Facebooking.