Who Likes My Facebook Page 2019

When attempting to handle likes on facebook organisation web page or fanpage facebook, there is a method just how to see who has actually liked your facebook organisation page, with complete checklist of facebook profile link.

Who Likes My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I need to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop computer internet browser, most likely to my facebook web page, and also click setups in the top right edge.

* There, find on the left the choice Individuals and also Various other Pages.

* In the menu, choose Individuals That Similar to this Page. It is likewise there how to see facebook followers, who like my facebook web page, yet likewise facebook company web page suches as, as well as prohibited people as well as pages from liking the page

* You can now export this facebook service web page suches as listing to a spread sheet.

How to see that likes your web page

With a few controls, remove the unnecessary message from the like date and facebook account images, and also the result will certainly be a complete facebook page suches as listing, with name and links to the facebook profile web page, which is just how do i see who has liked my facebook page.

How to examine who liked my facebook web page.

See above, entering the page settings is exactly how do i see that likes my web page on facebook.