Facebook Notifications Not Working 2019

If you're having problems with your Facebook notifications recently, i.e. obtaining updates and also groups from individuals you do not understand, then you're not alone-- lots of individuals began whining concerning it since last Sunday, June 19. Luckily, I've located a solution to it. Information after the jump.

Facebook Notifications Not Working



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my common morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I located something unusual about my Facebook account: I'm getting alerts from individuals I do not know. More especially, I'm obtaining 'likes' as well as comments from standing updates and also web links that I really did not publish, and updates from teams I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking about my Facebook settings, and also caught the option just as I was surfing mine: it's a trouble with exactly how my Account Protection was set up. * headpalm *.

I quickly uploaded a solution to my Posterous as well as currently I'm replicating it here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Most Likely To Account Settings >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Task section, you'll find that the various computer systems and also areas that are currently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Energetic'. It must be revealing areas and also tools that you are not accustomed to.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Additionally Energetic'] by clicking on the 'End' [button]

4. Afterwards make sure to examine 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll be on HTTPS, much more safe) and 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be informed if another person is visiting your account.) [Simply said, inspecting these options will certainly make accessing your Facebook account much more safe and secure.]
5. After following these actions, you ought to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Be sure to alter your passwords after. Note additionally that with these setups, you have to vouch for every single device that will certainly access your account. That turns up in a display when you attempt to access your account with your mobile phones.

Last Thoughts.

[Updated June 29, 2011] I recognize there are still secrets to be solved yet the wrongdoer here truly is, well, my laziness: I must have examined those safety setups before. With all the present goings-on regarding hacking and such, I need to have double-checked my accounts to ensure that I can least safeguard them from intrusion. I really don't know for certain it this was associated with that, yet at the very least I might relax easy that I have actually thrown down the gauntlet.