Can't Logout Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates and reactivating, I instantly discovered that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android App. I questioned just how it could have happened. Initially, I believed, its due to tidy master (my favorite mobile cleaner). Given that I've rather bad habit of running clean master after interval of couple of minutes, I assumed that must be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Can't Logout Of Facebook



The service for this popular Facebook issue is to relocate the application into inner storage space. Simply adhere to the actions given below:

1. Most likely to Settings -> Apps -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the app to the interior storage completely.

4. Reactivate the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After investing some time, Close the application.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time then you will certainly be able to login automatically without getting in that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and password combination.

10. Delight in Facebooking.