How to See who Likes A Page On Facebook 2019

When attempting to handle sort on facebook business web page or fanpage facebook, there is a method exactly how to see who has actually liked your facebook organisation page, with full list of facebook account link.

How To See Who Likes A Page On Facebook



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I need to go to my facebook page login on a desktop internet browser, go to my facebook page, and click setups in the leading right edge.

* There, discover on the left the option People and Other Pages.

* In the food selection, choose Individuals That Like This Page. It is also there exactly how to see facebook fans, who like my facebook web page, however also facebook service page likes, as well as banned people and also pages from suching as the web page

* You can now export this facebook company page suches as listing to a spread sheet.

How to see who likes your page

With a couple of manipulations, get rid of the unneeded message from the like day and facebook profile images, and also the outcome will be a full facebook web page likes listing, with name and links to the facebook account page, which is how do i see who has liked my facebook page.

Exactly how to inspect who liked my facebook page.

See above, entering the page setups is exactly how do i see who likes my web page on facebook.