How Can You See who Likes Your Facebook Business Page 2019

When attempting to take care of likes on facebook company page or fanpage facebook, there is a way just how to see that has actually liked your facebook business web page, with complete list of facebook account web link.

How Can You See Who Likes Your Facebook Business Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I need to go to my facebook page login on a desktop browser, go to my facebook page, and also click settings in the top right corner.

* There, locate on the left the choice People as well as Other Pages.

* In the menu, select Individuals Who Such as this Page. It is additionally there how to see facebook fans, who like my facebook page, however likewise facebook company web page likes, and banned individuals as well as web pages from liking the web page

* You can currently export this facebook business web page likes list to a spreadsheet.

How to see that likes your web page

With a couple of adjustments, remove the unnecessary text from the like date and facebook account images, and the result will certainly be a complete facebook web page likes listing, with name and also links to the facebook profile page, which is just how do i see that has liked my facebook web page.

How to inspect who liked my facebook page.

See above, going in the page setups is just how do i see who likes my web page on facebook.