Facebook Notification Not Working On android 2019

If you're having issues with your Facebook alerts recently, i.e. obtaining updates as well as teams from people you do not understand, then you're not the only one-- great deals of people started complaining regarding it given that last Sunday, June 19. Thankfully, I've located a remedy to it. Details after the dive.

Facebook Notification Not Working On Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my common morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I found something weird concerning my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notifications from individuals I don't understand. Much more especially, I'm obtaining 'suches as' and comments from condition updates and also links that I didn't publish, and also updates from groups I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking about my Facebook setups, as well as hit upon the service just as I was browsing mine: it's an issue with exactly how my Account Safety and security was established. * headpalm *.

I rapidly uploaded an option to my Posterous and currently I'm replicating it here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Most Likely To Account Setup >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Task section, you'll find that the different computers and also locations that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Energetic'. It ought to be revealing areas as well as gadgets that you are not knowledgeable about.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Also Active'] by clicking on the 'End' [button]

4. After that be sure to check 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll be on HTTPS, a lot more safe) and 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be alerted if somebody else is logging on your account.) [Just said, examining these choices will certainly make accessing your Facebook account a lot more secure.]
5. After complying with these actions, you should get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Be sure to transform your passwords after. Keep in mind also that with these settings, you have to vouch for every single gadget that will access your account. That turns up in a display when you try to access your account via your mobile devices.

Final Thoughts.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I recognize there are still secrets to be addressed yet the wrongdoer right here actually is, well, my laziness: I must have checked those protection setups before. With all the existing goings-on regarding hacking and such, I should have double-checked my accounts so that I might the very least protect them from intrusion. I actually do not recognize for sure it this was related keeping that, however at least I could relax easy that I have actually found a solution for it.