How Do I See My History On Facebook 2019

Apparently, Facebook eliminated this outstanding feature currently, but I'm still hoping they can place this back up when the new timeline has officially released! We will certainly keep you updated.

This is just one of my preferred key attributes of Facebook, the "Look Background" - where Facebook has the ability to track individuals you have actually stalked. You can also utilize this to see who/what your other half look for. Just a cautioning however, you could not like what you'll see.

How Do I See My History On Facebook



:) View your Timeline account.

:) In the top right edge of your Facebook timeline, click the "Activity Log" button.

How To View Facebook History


:) On the left sidebar, under the third section (after images, likes and comments options), click "MORE".

How To View Facebook History


:) You should see the extra options then pick the "Look" choice, which is located at the very bottom of the list.

How To View Facebook History


:) Now you must be able to see your search queries.

How To View Facebook History


:) Only individuals that are visited to your account can see your search background.

Is There Anyway I Can Erase My Facebook Search History?

How To View Facebook History


Thankfully, you can, and also it's extremely simple. Just click "Clear Searches" web link and your entire search background must be erased! You might additionally erase private searches by clicking the "block" icon close to your browsed question.