Cannot Log Out Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates as well as restarting, I all of a sudden discovered that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android App. I wondered how it might have taken place. First, I thought, its as a result of tidy master (my favourite mobile cleanser). Considering that I have actually rather bad habit of running tidy master after interval of few mins, I assumed that must be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Cannot Log Out Of Facebook



The solution for this preferred Facebook problem is to relocate the app right into internal storage space. Simply adhere to the steps offered listed below:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the application to the internal storage space completely.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After investing time, Close the application.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this time around then you will be able to login instantly without getting in that so lonnnnngggg email ID and also password combo.

10. Delight in Facebooking.