How Can I Remove My Date Of Birth From Facebook 2019

To sign up for Facebook, you need to provide a complete birth date, including a birth year. Although you have to offer the day for Facebook administrators, you don't have to share your birth year with the world. Use your account's modifying menu to erase your birth year from your profile. The modifications work promptly, and pals are not notified when you alter whether your birthday shows.

How Can I Remove My Date Of Birth From Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click on your name and also thumbnail in the leading right edge of any kind of Facebook screen to be guided to your profile.

2. Click the light gray "Edit Profile" button at the top of your profile page.

3. Most likely to the "Standard Information" tab on the left side of the "Edit Account" web page.

4. Scroll down to the "Birthday" section of the food selection. Click on the arrow just under your birthday to reveal a menu for your birthday celebration's display alternatives.

5. Select "Show just month & day in my account" if you still intend to show your birthday however don't desire account visitors to see your birth year. Select "Do not reveal my birthday in my profile" to remove your birthday from your account.

6. Click heaven "Save Adjustments" switch at the bottom of the display.